There are no auctions, only valuations, in Antique's Roadshow.

On 3 February 2018 at 11:05, Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Antique Poets roadshow !

On 02/02/2018 21:34, Sean Carey wrote:
I am afraid Patrick I am a walking antique myself but classed as no market value like ODI English cricket skipper Eoin Morgan.

Perhaps the Indian Premier League buyers might invite us both to be auctioned & a poets auction might be a valid idea?

Once a well known England cricket player was asked why play in the Indian Premier League? He repliied “ I have to pay for my kids to go to boarding school.

Beir Bua Young Man!

Sean

"half of the time we're gone & we don't know where"
The Only Living Boy In New York
Paul Simon