“sweeping anti-westernism, de-rationalism at root, … the primordial as a value…. ‘“

Isn’t this what we’re paying the price for now?

I’m sorry, Pierre, I shouldn’t be commenting on things like this. I'm outside the entire field. But I’ve been along with them, deeply,  with Jeremy Prynne holding my hand, long ago, and what they have inescapably turned into, is “Isn’t this what we’re paying the price for now?”   Where would you look for them, realised in act, but in the Syrian desert? Now that Britain and Iran have very much the same kind of political structure…  It is very disappointing, but there’s  no avoiding  it.

“radical consciousness-change”. It didn’t happen, did it, and it won’t.  ( thank god).

I’m sorry, I have the uttermost respect for your credence, devotion and scholarship. Please keep us in touch with the Adonis project.  Don't answer this, anyone.

I really must stop sending these Old Believer koans.

pr