You mean the chapter on the working day? Yes - I was thinking of that focus on labour time as source of value, and its connection to incarceration as the most absolute control of the working day.

Edmund

________________________________
From: British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 27 February 2018 16:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Request for help -- looking for poets of immiseration

> I'm reading Tongo Eisen-Martin at the moment

I've looked at these (will read closely this eve), and they're interesting, and definitely seem socially aware and so on. I'm not asking "rhetorically", but where do you place the 'immiseration', which to me has clear antecedents in Marx? When I asked, I had meant specifically a section , in Das Kapital, about the workday and its manual component, our labouring as enforced physical action and movements. I shall find it and message you with it.

Cheers,
Luke