Just noticed that the threads I started are not listed in the list’s list of contents. The threads were called “just finished reading “another list in trouble” list” and “The UK Poetry List”.

In the former thread I thought my support of Jamie’s suggestion (in the “another list in trouble” thread) to Rachel Warriner to be more reasoned and less emotional was apt, given that she’d rejected his suggestion on the grounds that making it was in itself unfair and possibly sexist. It would be a shame if this thread had been deleted because Warriner (or a friend of hers) had requested its removal.

Similarly in the “The UK Poetry List” thread I hope the observations I quoted of someone I knew who was on The UK Poetry List and who thought Keston Sutherland was being hero-worshipped there have not been seen as objectionable to friends of Sutherland who have therefore asked that the thread should be removed.

I hope it’s not policy here to delete threads that are not to some people’s liking.