Posted in error

Mea Culpa

sc

"half of the time we're gone & we don't know where"
The Only Living Boy In New York
Paul Simon

On Monday, 19 February 2018, Sean Carey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Short notice but just seen e mail

sc

"half of the time we're gone & we don't know where"
The Only Living Boy In New York
Paul Simon

On Monday, 19 February 2018, Gav Clarke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If you're about in London tonight there's an Irish Literary Society event that might be of interest featuring the poet Simon Lewis and his book Jewtown about Jewish immigrants arriving in Cork after fleeing Russian pogroms: http://irishlitsoc.org/event/jews-in-irish-literature-19-feb/

Gavin Clarke
Hon. Secretary, Irish Literary Society
f - facebook/IrishLitSoc
t - @irishlitsoc