Hi

Whenever I’ve shown staff how to group by term (for the list of courses they’re enrolled on) they think it’s great. We often have staff with long lists of courses they’ve been involved with over a number of years, so they find it much easier to find those they need this year.

Is there a way to set that to the default – given that I’ve never yet shown it to anyone for them to say “I prefer the old way” – so I figure it’d be easier to default to it, and then to tell those that prefer the other how to switch back.

Emma

Emma Duke-Williams

Educational Technologist

CTIL