From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joe Currie
Sent: 02 February 2018 12:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Institution Wide Online Marking

Hello,

We currently have approximately 60% of assignments being submitted online and wanting to push for that to become 100% where appropriate. I was wondering who has gone to fully online marking for assessments and also how well it has been received.

I looked through the archives, but can't find anything within the last 12 months. Any information you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Joe

Joe Currie
Senior Learning Technologist
Centre for Academic Practice
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh EH21 6UU [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0131 474 0000 Fax: 0131 474 0001
University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.