Apologies for cross-posting.

Please let us know asap if you are interested in taking the following deaccessioned print journals for your collection: this is on a "first-come first-served" basis. Sadly, we have the usual space issues to contend with.

Please note we would prefer the entire run of a title to be taken rather than cherry-picking (although some of these runs are incomplete).

Thought it might be useful to give a rough idea of space needed for shelving  but be advised this is very rough estimate in terms of paper file equivalent….but can’t supply actual files (if you see what I mean).

Form (German): 1957-2011  - this takes up approx 180 cms

MD (Moebel Interior Design): 1961 2011 – this takes up approx 350 cms

Modo: 1991-2005 – this takes up approx 100 cms

You will need to be able to arrange to collect (and have your own transport to do this) before the end of March. Afraid we can’t offer to do this for you.

Regards

Lucy Neville

Librarian

Royal College of Art
Kensington Gore
London
SW7 2EU
T:0+44 (0)20 590 4119
http://www.rca.ac.uk

cid:465DBA06-C30D-48A3-B58B-AEB9E3CE92EB

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.