[Apologies for cross-posting.]

Please note that the closing date for the below application has been extended to 18th February 2018.

Corporate Records Manager
Grade HL6, Salary £30,150

This exciting, business-facing role is part of a temporary expansion of the team, whilst we support an ambitious programme to roll out Office 365 and SharePoint to staff of both Houses of Parliament. The Corporate Records Manager will work closely with staff across Parliament alongside a dedicated, interdisciplinary programme team. They will also support the design of SharePoint sites with records management principles in mind, support and train teams, and ensure Parliament’s valuable information is kept accessible and reliable after migration. The role would suit someone with great IT skills, who would enjoy developing strong and trusting working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a solid understanding of records management principles and at least some experience in the sector.

If you have any queries about the role, contact details can be found in the vacancy notices or email the Human Resources Office at [log in to unmask].

The House of Lords is committed to Equal Opportunities.

NO AGENCIES PLEASE