The National Archives of Australia will cut 40 jobs in two years as the institution that describes itself as "Australia's memory" looks for savings amid budgetary pressures.While it could meet its goal to reduce its staff numbers to 320 by 2019-2020 through natural attrition of departing employees, it has admitted it could turn to voluntary redundancies to reach the target.

http://bit.ly/2ondGaz
http://bit.ly/2ondGaz+

--
Peterk