Apologies for cross posting
Dear colleagues,
I would like to announce that the IRMS will again be undertaking a series of Accreditation Panel Interviews on Sunday 20th May 2018, immediately prior to the IRMS Conference in Brighton.
Accredited status is IRMS’s mark of professionalism and commitment. It demonstrates that you have reached a prescribed standard of experience and learning as an information professional. It is available to all information professionals regardless of their professional qualification.
If you are considering applying for accreditation and would like to opt for the "Accreditation by Interview" route in May, please let me know as soon as possible and we will reserve a slot in the diary for your interview. Please be aware that you don't need to wait until you have completed your accreditation application to reserve a place. Given that the available interview slots are filling quickly, please let email:  [log in to unmask] and I will reserve a place for you straight away.
All individual IRMS members are automatically eligible to apply.  Individuals may also apply under their employers corporate membership.  Full details of the accreditation process, guidelines, handbook and copies of the application forms are listed on the IRMS Website:  http://irms.org.uk/page/AccreditationPs. As the usual £60 administration fee is currently suspended, there has never been a better time to consider applying for accreditation than right now!

Best Wishes,  Paul Dr Paul DullerChair, IRMS Accreditation and Development Subcommittee