Apologies for cross posting

We are pleased to announce that registration for the Memory, Identity and Trust conference in Dundee in April is now open at https://www.dundee.ac.uk/cais/conference/memoryidentityandtrust2018/. Details of the programme and accommodation are also available. If you require further information please contact [log in to unmask].

Caroline

versity of Dundee shield logo

Caroline Brown
Programme Leader, Archives and Family History
CAIS, School of Humanities

University of Dundee
+44(0)1382 388773 |

versity of Dundee Facebook versity of Dundee Twitter versity of Dundee LinkedIn versity of Dundee YouTube versity of Dundee Instagram versity of Dundee Snapchat

We're Scottish University of the Year again!
The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 and 2017

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096 Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]