Dear list members,
The European Educational Programme in Epidemiology (http://www.eepe.org/) now accepts registration for the 2018 courses.

In particular, I would like to bring to the attention of those who are interested in spatial statistics, a pre-course on "Geo-spatial methods for global health applications". This will take place in Florence on 11-14 July 2018. More details are found at the bottom of the webpage at this link: http://www.eepe.org/pre-course-week/
If you have any question relating to this course, do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Emanuele Giorgi

SIGNOFF allstat