The Department of Mathematics at King’s College London has available several studentships for UK/EU applicants. It is keen to awarded some of these to excellent candidates applying for a PhD in Statistics. We would like to hear from anyone interested in pursuing a PhD in an area close to our research interests, which can be seen at https://www.kcl.ac.uk/nms/depts/mathematics/research/statistics/index.aspx . Particular project proposals include:

Statistical analysis of supersaturated split-plot experiments (supervisor Dr K. Mylona)

Statistical analysis of spatially and/or temporally dependent manifold-valued data (supervisor Dr D Pigoli)

Model-robust design of factorial experiments (supervisor Prof SG Gilmour)

However, we are also happy to develop proposals with candidates who are interested in other areas of our research. Applicants should initially indicate their interest by sending their CV to [log in to unmask] by 2 March 2018.

Steven Gilmour

Professor of Statistics

Department of Mathematics

King’s College London