Thanks Kristin, I'd be interested to know the results. Education and
knowledge is the biggest barrier to standards adoption in my view.
Best regards
Tony

*Tony Harris*
Digital Media & Photography Manager
Government Art Collection

Queen's Yard, Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7PA
[log in to unmask]* |* 020 7211 2426

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF86F9.22C2BC80]@govartcol  [image:
cid:image003.jpg@01CF86F9.22C2BC80] /governmentartcollection |
www.gac.culture.gov.uk