Dear all

Please follow this link for the current edition of the ESA Research Network on Ageing in Europe Newsletter: http://www.ageing-in-europe.net/images/newsletter22.pdf

This edition features details on the Call for Papers for our midterm conference taking place in Brno, Czech Republic in September. We are also delighted to include: a summary from Lars-Christer Hydén of his recently published book; a PhD highlight from Malene Bødker at the University of Copenhagen; a report on a PhD workshop held in Helskinki in 2017; and an overview of research into mature entrepreneurs in Poland and Germany.

I hope you find the newsletter informative and engaging. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to contribute to a future edition.

Kind regards
Ed

Dr Edward Tolhurst
Lecturer in Health Research, Staffordshire University, UK.
Vice-Chair ESA Research Network on Ageing in Europe (RN01).