From: List for discussions regarding Student Loans Company and Bursaries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ealey, David
Sent: 08 February 2018 15:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Enrolment of New Students

Dear all

One of those issues that keeps coming back is whether or not there is a regulatory need to physically see new students before confirming attendance.

I would be interested if anyone has gone down the road of a wholly online process for Home/EU students and whether they have had any issues as a consequence, especially if they have had a HEFCE audit.

If people do not want to reply to the list then please email me directly and I will publish anonymised responses.

Thanks

David

-----------------

David Ealey

Deputy Academic Registrar (ARA,Data & Records)

Academic Registry

Kingston University

Tower Block

Penrhyn Road Campus