"Women of Impact" International Women's Day panel
Friday 16th March

On Friday 16th March, from 2.30 - 4.00pm at the Sallis Benney Theatre<http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/whats-on/venue/visit-us>, the University of Brighton is hosting a panel of incredible women, who will reflect on their diverse careers and explore what International Women's Day means in 2018.

We are curating a panel that not only reflects diverse professions and career paths, but that will draw out how different aspects of a woman's identity intersect with gender to affect their experiences in the world and in the workplace.

Panellists include Paris Lees and Miranda Brawn and discussions will be followed by recognition of women who are making a difference in our institution and beyond.  Staff, students and the wider community are warmly invited to come and be inspired by these "Women of Impact", who will share their own unique experiences of building trailblazing careers and what gender equality means to them.

The event will be followed by a drinks reception and networking opportunity in the Grand Parade Quadrangle.

Read more about the speakers and book your free place at "Women of Impact"<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/international-womens-day-2018-women-of-impact-panel-tickets-43171249369>

[cid:image001.png@01D3AFBD.A0451CC0]<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/international-womens-day-2018-women-of-impact-panel-tickets-43171249369>

Tessa Marshall
Equalities Engagement Officer
01273 64 2119

Equality and Diversity Team
Human Resources
Mithras House
Lewes Road
Brighton
BN2 4AT

[untitled.png]<https://twitter.com/UoB_Equality>@UoB_Equality<https://twitter.com/UoB_Equality>

Committed to equality, embracing diversity

[cid:image004.png@01D270AF.5BD13270]
[https://timetochange.brandstencil.com/resources/live-create/fetch/1494236596-McrIvUH3PqI8Ys5gxVPS42V5mBmnO9On.jpg]

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx