Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted and proud to share details of the recently published book I
have co -edited, 'The Psychology of Ethnicity in Organizations':
https://www.macmillanihe.com/page/detail/The-Psychology-of-Ethnicity-in-Orga
nisations/?K=9781137330130. This book is the outcome of a collaboration of
academic and practitioner organisational psychologists with an interest in
improving the experiences of BAME employees in our organisations.

I hope you find it a valuable addition to your resources for sustaining
progress on this vital agenda.

Kind regards,

Tinu Cornish CPsychol

07387261347

"Delving into the psychological experiences of ethnic identity in the
workplace, editors Tinu Cornish and Thomas Calvard present a comprehensive,
evidence-based analysis of the continued under-representation of Black Asian
and Minority Ethnic (BAME) individuals within the employment practices and
management structures of UK companies. With contributions from a wide range
of working professionals and academics, this book showcases a breadth of
insightful case studies and considers the role of diversity in enhancing
organisational performance, the effects of discrimination and bias in hiring
practices, as well as methods for improving the experiences of BAME
employees."