Dear all,

Does anyone know of a lab which offers this test?

We have had a request from one of our Dermatologists, see below.

Many thanks

Sarah

Dr Sarah Glover PhD FRCPath

Consultant Clinical Biochemist & POCT Clinical Lead

Blood Sciences, Biochemistry

Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust

( Tel: 01423 55 3056

*e-mail: [log in to unmask]