Did you manage to fix this?

If not please talk to the ACB Offices.

Jonathan

On 29 Jan 2018, at 19:49, Melanie Adriaansen (WDHB) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi there,

I have tried repeatedly to unsubscribe from the following email list without success: [log in to unmask]

I also no longer seem to be able to log in to the website, and there is no way to reset the password without entering the old password?
Can you please help? I receive an awful lot of emails from this address and they aren’t that relevant to me.

Ngā mihi,

Melanie Adriaansen I Point of Care Testing
Waitemata Laboratories
I Waitemata DHB
124 Shakespeare Road, Takapuna, Private Bag 93503
ph: 09 4868920 ext 42337 or 021622913

<image001.jpg>

Legal Disclaimer

Legal Disclaimer

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Workhttp://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/