Article received in 1 minute thanks to Markus!

I can always count on zooarch.

If anyone should like a copy please email me off list...

Best wishes,

Harry

Dr. Harry Kenneth Robson
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow

Address:
University of York, BioArCh, Environment Building 2nd Floor, Wentworth Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, United Kingdom

Editor of Mesolithic Miscellany Monthly and social media
https://sites.google.com/site/mesolithicmiscellany/welcome

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Harry_Robson
https://york.academia.edu/HarryRobson