amazing compilation Blake! --and thanks for including my work in there too

xx, Bibi

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Deirdre Heddon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I’d like to thank Blake for his work on this.
Very much appreciated.

Dee

Dee Heddon, James Arnott Chair in Drama, University of Glasgow

Dean of Scottish Graduate School for Arts & Humanities

Deputy Head of College of Arts