From: David Colling<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý15/ý01/ý2018 23:33
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Read this and make suggestions - or else it is your own fault!

Dear All,

I hope that you are still refreshed from the Christmas break and that
the hallow that you have from dry January has not started to slip.

For once, I am trying to send this email out in plenty of time.

This is a call for two related items:

- we are due a technical meeting on Friday and we need something
interesting to discuss.

- we have GridPP40 coming up in April and we need an interesting set of
things to discuss there - otherwise it will turn into predictable tedium
and we will have nobody else to blame except ourselves!

So I suggest that we have suggestions for both and that on Friday we
have a technical discussion and then a discussion about what technical
issues that we want to discuss in April.

So suggestions please.

Best,
david