On 2018-01-10 00:22, Alastair Dewhurst wrote:

> What I have seen:
> - Emails where people repeatedly forward the OSG and EGI
> recommendations around slowly obscuring the contents of the message
> with headers and indentation.

Yes. This is a continuous, fast moving issue, and there is no no end in
sight. In these circumstances, email is confusing, by its very nature.
So perhaps this sort of issue should be dealt with using a status page
to publish WLCG _current_ view. Experts would periodically meet, discuss
and agree to issue updates as the situation evolves. The best I know of
is:

e.g.
https://security.web.cern.ch/security/advisories/spectre-meltdown/spectre-meltdown.shtml

Cheers,