Dear Colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to Commission G session S- G5   “Ionospheric response to the solar eclipse of 2017” at the next URSI-AT RASC, May 28-June 1, Gran Canaria, Spain  (http://atrasc.com/homepage.php ).

This eclipse was a unique opportunity to study the complexity of ionospheric/thermospheric processes during well-defined solar irradiation conditions. I  would like to encourage you to submit an abstract to this special session (session description is attached).  Please be aware that the deadline is already on 10 January 2018.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Norbert Jakowski

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. in the Helmholtz-Association

German Aerospace Center, Institute of Communications and Navigation

Dr. Norbert Jakowski

Kalkhorstweg 53

D-17235 Neustrelitz

Germany