Time: 5:00pm-6:30pm
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Location: UCL Geography, Pearson Building, Room G07. Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.

In this informal talk & mingle, they'll both be discussing the following topics:

What does it mean to do urban research conceptually?
What does the urban lens/'seeing like a city' mean? How do you problematise what counts as urban?
How do you do fieldwork in the city?
Publishing urban research: when, where, and how?

Stadtkolloquium is run by a steering committee of urban PhD students. It is renewed each year with those who would like to be actively involved in organising the forum's activities. If you're interested, please join us for the first steering committee meeting of this year after this talk & mingle at 6:30 pm in the same room.

Hope to see you there!

Tania Guerrero
MPhil/PhD Student

University College London