Hi experts,

I'm doing a cross-modality analysis. I preprocessed my fMRI data (slice timing correction, realignment, coregister, segment and normalise) with SPM. In order to use the Desikan-Killiany atlas, I need an MNI template image to feed into Freesurfer. For now, I performed reconstruction on MNI152_T1_1mm.nii.gz template distributed within FSL and registered the resulting cortical segmentation into MNI152 space. Now I want to calculate fMRI connectivity between the segmented ROIs. But I'm not sure if the FSL template is in the same space as the spatially normalized fMRI data in SPM, so I just want to confirm. If not, where can I find the MNI template image used in SPM normalization?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chao