Dear SPM users,

I have a simple question that is bothering me. I had 18 sessions for each subject (fmri data) and before proceeding with the DCM analysis I concatenated my sessions. But, when I had to extract the VOIs I still had 18 sessions and I had to perform the DCM analysis at each one of them. Did I do something wrong at the concatenation stage? Shouldn't I end up with just one long session?

In case I wasn't wrong up until this point, when do I actually average across sessions? If I apply BMA then as far as I got I cannot proceed with BMR or BMS. Correct?

Regards,

Foteini.