*apologies for any cross posting*

Upcoming short courses at

The Cathie Marsh Institute

Our short course training in research methods and quantitative data analysis is aimed at post graduate students, academics and applied researchers in the public and private sectors. A discounted rate of £140 per course day is available for those working in the educational, charitable, NHS or local government sectors.

Please follow the links below for details on upcoming courses:

·         1st February: Introduction to Sequence Analysis

·         9th February: Introduction to Cluster Analysis

·         22nd February: Multilevel Modelling

·         21st March: Practical Skills for Data Analysts

To book, simply complete the registration form here: https://www.cmist.manchester.ac.uk/study/short/booking/

Please contact me should you have any queries.

Best wishes,

Ant Bacon

CMI Short Courses Administrator| G9 Humanities Bridgeford Street | University of Manchester | Manchester | M13 9PL  |  Tel 0161 275 1980

See our full range of CMI short courses here: https://www.cmist.manchester.ac.uk/study/short/list/