The Social Situation Monitor (SSM) is the European Commission's observatory
of employment and social conditions in Europe. The SSM team welcomes your
abstract for an oral presentation at a SSM seminar that will take place in
Brussels, between 12 and 16 March 2018 (depending on speakers’
availability).

*Focus of the seminar*

The aim of the seminar will be to present and discuss the latest empirical
research on multidimensional poverty in Europe. More specifically, we are
looking for presentations exploring:

   - Poverty according to different (at least two) dimensions, such as
   income, wealth and debt, consumption, material deprivation.
   - Analyses as to how different groups compare in relation to these
   dimensions (e.g. by age, educational attainment, work status, Member State);
   - Implications of applying different methods (e.g. budget-based
   approaches, different criteria to establish poverty lines)

We welcome presentations based on large comparative datasets including, but
not limited to, EU Statistics on Income and Living Conditions, the
Luxembourg Wealth Study and the European Household Finance and Consumption
Survey.

*How to submit an abstract*

For more information about the seminar and to submit an abstract, please
visit: http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?langId=en&catId=1049&
newsId=9033&furtherNews=yes