There will be a seminar on Friday 19th January 2018 at The University of Birmingham.

Toxic Inequality in the United States: Economics Equality and Racial Injustice Driving Ugly Politics
Speaker: Thomas Shapiro, Pokross Professor of Law and Social Policy, Heller School, Brandeis University, Massachusetts, USA

12 noon - 1.30pm

If you would like to attend, please contact Helen Harris - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes

Helen

Helen Harris
Research and Events Administrator/CHASM Administrator
School of Social Policy
Muirhead Tower, Room 929, 9th floor
The University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham   B15 2TT

0121 414 5733

[13995 CHASM lock-ups landscape]
[https://collaborate.bham.ac.uk/hr/SiteCollectionImages/Misc%20images/HR-Skyline-vector---email.png]
Please note that I am not in the University on Fridays

The contents of this email may be privileged and confidential.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor copied in any way.
If received in error please notify the sender then delete it from your system.
Should you communicate with me by email, you consent to the University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.