We (OCSLD) have run what we call Course Design Intensives (you will need to click the accordion fold). More recently at the University of Dundee we worked with the team integrating an number of professional doctorates into a single interdisciplinary clinical and professional doctorate. They are hands-on and nut and bolts. Gilly Salmon used to do something similar.

George

Dr George Roberts
Principal Lecturer, Educational Development (MA Ed HE, PG Cert Teaching in HE  PCTHE)
Editor, Higher Education Journal of Learning and Teaching (HEJLT)
Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development (OCSLD)
Oxford Brookes University

+44 7711 698465

Have you seen: