From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joanne
Sent: 16 January 2018 19:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Programme level approaches (PLAs)

Dear SEDA colleagues

I am currently looking at Programme Level Approaches (PLAs) to redesigning the curriculum within a growing academic department. I was wondering if you could share resources / road maps that you have found useful for this PLA approach to curriculum redesign? I have yet to find anything that gets to the 'nuts and bolts' aspect of the this process.

With best wishes

Jo Maddern

Geography Department / Adran ddaearyddiaeth
College of Science /  Y Coleg Gwyddoniaeth
Room 122 / Ystafell 122
Wallace Building / Adeilad Wallace
Swansea University / Prifysfol Abertawe
Singleton Park / Parc Singleton
Swansea / Abertawe
SA2 8PP

The contents of this email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system. You must not copy, distribute or rely on it, and any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is prohibited.