Apologies, the link in my previous message was faulty.

Dear SEDA colleagues

We are advertising for a Senior Lecturer to join our Academic Professional Development team at the OU.  This is an exciting time as the new Academic Strategy will increase the profile and the reach of APD in the university.  The post-holder will have a range of duties supporting APD for teaching, including with our HEA-accredited CPD scheme Applaud.

http://www.open.ac.uk/about/employment/vacancies/senior-lecturer-academic-professional-development-14242

Closing date midday 6th Feb.  Please can you circulate the vacancy as appropriate?

Many thanks

Jane

1508499610912_PastedImage

Jane Roberts BSc PhD  SFSEDA PFHEA  | Senior Lecturer Academic & Professional Development  | Associate Assessor, Higher Education Academy

Learning & Teaching Innovation - Academic

The Open University, Jennie Lee Building, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
Tel: +44 (0) 1908 659537

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.