Thanks Sarah, I would be interested in the workshop details if you could share.

All the best

Fiona

Fiona Harvey BSc (Hons) MSc SFHEA CertEd

Head of Digital Education

+44(0)1184672202 | www.ucem.ac.uk

University College of Estate Management

Horizons, 60 Queen's Road, Reading, RG1 4BS

Realising your potential in the Built Environment