Dear Juan,

I work for a marine conservation organisation, and we are very interested
in using realist evaluation to identify effective strategies for engaging
communities in conservation. I've attached a paper that may be of interest,
and would be very keen to hear what you identify in your search.

Best wishes,

Vik

--

[image: Blue Ventures] <http://www.blueventures.org/>

*Vik Mohan* / Medical Director

Blue Ventures
39-41 North Road, London, N7 9DP, UK
www.blueventures.org

[image: Facebook]  <https://facebook.com/blueventures>[image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/blueventures>[image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/blueventures>[image: Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-ventures>[image: Instagram]
<http://instagram.com/beyondconservation>[image: pinterest]
<https://www.pinterest.com/blueventures/>[image: skype] [image: vimeo]
<https://vimeo.com/blueventures>

Blue Ventures Conservation is an award winning
<http://blueventures.org/impact/awards/> marine conservation charity
(number 1098893) and social enterprise (Blue Ventures (Expeditions) Limited
- Company No. SC233112). Find out more at www.blueventures.org/about/
<http://blueventures.org/about/>.

Please think about the environment and only print this email if absolutely
necessary.