From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gail Mann
Sent: 23 January 2018 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Realist evaluation in the VCSE sector

Hi all

Just to introduce myself, I have just started a PhD at Manchester Metropolitan University and I am researching evaluation methodology relevant to person-centred intervention within the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE).  I have started to learn about realist approaches, and am booked onto the CARES course in London in February.

I wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of good examples of realist evaluation/research within the VCSE sector? Or if there is anyone out there working in a related field who would be interested in connecting?

I would love to hear from anyone who could help!

Best wishes

Gail

Gail Mann

PhD Student

Policy Evaluation and Research Unit

Manchester Metropolitan University

The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.