Dear Debbie

I’d be happy to share mine with you if it would be of interest. It was completed in 2008, so perhaps represents some earlier RE ideas. It is listed on the British Library link, A realistic evaluation of how parents experience the process of formal parenting support, but not accessible online as a pdf as more recent copies would be.

Please do get in touch on [log in to unmask] if you like me to forward an electronic copy.

Best wishes

Karen

Dr Karen Whittaker, PhD, MSc, PGCert, BN (Hons), RN, RHV and FiHV

Reader in Child and Family Health

School of Nursing, Brook Building, BB325

Faculty of Health and Wellbeing

University of Central Lancashire

Preston PR1 2HE

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 01772 893786

Twitter: @kwhittaker1

cid:hYF4IA6Lfqzm26I87i6F  cid:UUJr79XPwkddTPvhbmoZ

Confidentiality: This email, its contents and any attachments are intended only for the above named. As the email may contain personal data, confidential or legally privileged information, if you are not the above named or the person responsible for delivery of the message to the above named or suspect that you are not the intended recipient, please delete or securely destroy any copies of the message and any attachments immediately and inform the sender of the error.