Hello everyone!

I am going to evaluate an intervention that is focused on improving physical activity and nutrition environment in childcare(using realist approach). In particular, I would like to focus on immigrant/newcomer children, how and why they are benefiting from that intervention. Would you mind suggesting me some articles written on "health intervention", addressing/targeting  immigrant or newcomer children(attending childcare/school would be much appreciated). I am looking for " intervention" among those particular population to develop the initial theory that would be tested in different context to further refine the theory.

Thanks in advance!

Shatabdi