Hi all,

I am sadly leaving my position at the Parliamentary Office for Science and Technology (POST) (for an awesome job at LSHTM!), and they are now hiring a replacement.

It's a F/T permanent position based in London at £30.5k. Candidates should have a strong STEM background, policy experience, understanding of how Parliament works, and of course, sci comm skills.

It's a jack of all trades position, so you'll have to handle everything from running events, website work, graphic design, media relations, building in-house relations, reporting on metrics, speaking at workshops, liaising with international bodies and delegations, etc. etc.

I can't say enough positive things about the POST team and my time there. So if you have any questions about the job and what it involves, please get in touch - happy to answer any questions myself! Deadline is February 4th.

https://houseofcommons-careers.engageats.co.uk

Best wishes,

Naomi Stewart
Science Communicator
News | Policy | Development
London, UK
@uncloaked
Skype: naomi.m.stewart
+44 (0) 7951170444

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)