From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Oliver
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ethnography

Dear Lubomir - I think you are referring to a different Goffman (Erving) than the one referred to in the email chain (Alice Goffman).
Best,
James.

*Leis Gach Deagh Dhùrachd*

*Dr James Oliver*
Graduate Research Coordinator (Design)

Senior Lecturer
Department of Design

*MONASH*
*ART*
*DESIGN &*
*ARCHITECTURE*

MONASH UNIVERSITY
Room G3.27 (Building G)
900 Dandenong Road
CAULFIELD EAST
VIC 3145
Australia

E: [log in to unmask]
T: (03) 9903 2087

We acknowledge and pay respect to the Traditional Owners and Elders – both past and present – of the lands and waters on which our Australian campuses operate.