-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Salisbury, Martin
Sent: Friday, 26 January 2018 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: What is a PhD...curriculum?

Dear Terry,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Previous exchanges between us have not encouraged me to believe that your
understanding of Art & Design is any deeper than mine is of Engineering. I
shall therefore resist the temptation to engage in another territorial
ding-dong and follow the Don Norman rule and 'sit back and smile'.

Best regards,

Martin

Professor Martin Salisbury
Course Leader, MA Children's Book Illustration Director, The Centre for
Children's Book Studies Cambridge School of Art
0845 196 2351

http://www.cambridgemashow.com

http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/home/microsites/ccbs.html