Dear Open Ed SIG Members,

Register now to take advantage of discounted prices for OER18 as the early bird deadline is extended to midnight 25 January. Members can benefit from a discounted rate of £250 to attend both days. Single day tickets and non-member rates are also available.

The 9th annual conference for Open Education Research, will take place in Bristol 18-19 April 2018.

OER18 turns the focus on one of the often-cited benefits of ‘open’ – the promise of inclusivity. How is Open Education making education available to all, what is its impact and how can it be used to support learning?

We have confirmed keynotes by David Wiley and Lorna Campbell and combined with the outstanding quality of session submissions we have received this year, we are set for a very exciting programme. You can keep up to date with programme announcements, enjoy our guest blogs and follow all the conference news on the OER18 website.

Register at https://oer18.oerconf.org/registration/

Help us spread the word with a share on social media:

Don't miss #OER18: Open to ALL, 18-19 April, Bristol. Early bird reg open until midnight 25 Jan https://oer18.oerconf.org/

We look forward to welcoming you to Bristol!

--
Dr Maren Deepwell
Chief Executive

Find out about CMALT
Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039

tel: +44 (0)1865 484 405
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T / @marendeepwell