Morning
I recall getting my info from BOC - the supplier.
They also visited site annually to check the 02, in addition to my monthly checks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Jan 2018, at 08:55, Long, Christine A (UK) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all and Happy New Year

Does anyone have any guidance and/or evidence regarding keeping oxygen(small portable cylinders)within their OH department, in a non NHS setting, for emergency use?

Many thanks

Chris

Direct +44(0)3300 484617

Fax    +44(0)1634 205616

Email [log in to unmask]

Connect with BAE Systems:   cid:image002.png@01CFD0C6.27B689D0 cid:image003.png@01CFD0C6.27B689D0 cid:image004.png@01CFD0C6.27B689D0 cid:image005.png@01CFD0C6.27B689D0   www.baesystems.com

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687