We have a whole page on mental health and a further one on suicide awareness on the intranet including the following:

Suicide awareness page

Link to:

Our in house suicide awareness training

Stay Alive App

Samaritans

National Suicide Prevention Alliance (we joined in (2017)

World suicide prevention Day smart card

Suicide prevention leaflet (we designed)

Link to ‘suicide notes talk too late’ video

Mental health and Wellbeing intranet page

Link to:

EAP

Construction Industry helpline

Our Mental health and wellbeing policy

Drugwise

Importance of sleep video

BBC news health live link

Mental health and money advice

Mental health first aid line managers resource

Headspace

Link to MIND resources

Time to Change

Bereavement in the workplace ACAS

BHF – 10 mins to change your life – Take Time Out

Video links

Heads together

From surviving to thriving

Crossrail – Gary’s story

Its ok to say

Living with a mental health disorder

Mental health at work

The rugby player association

Time to change – be in your mates corner and small things helps

Debs

Debbie Tumbridge

Operational Lead
Occupational Health & Wellbeing – Building LSE, Building C&R and SRW

Email Footerseqohs

EBA17_03196_Winner-logos_landscape_AW58

Occupational Health & Wellbeing

Find us on OneSkanska :   https://one.skanska.com/occupationalhealth

Skanska UK

skanska.co.uk

120 Aldersgate Street, London. EC1A 4JQ
Mobile +44 (0) 7880404209

Follow Skanska on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube

We build for a better society. Join us: skanska.co.uk/careers

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message

to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should notify us immediately, and destroy this message. Skanska UK Plc,

Registered Office: Maple Cross House, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Herts. WD3 9SW. Registered in England - Registration Number: 784752