Dear colleagues
I would like to ask your advice. We are planning research to support implementation of guidelines with maternal health system strengthening activities. In the context of these health system strengthening interventions, we are focusing on detection timely management of shock and pre-eclampsia in all settings .
I am looking for valid and reliable measures that ask women in low income settings to assess information provision, communication of risk and supported decision-making, access, person centred, respectful care and women's evaluation of quality of care.

One example is: RMC developed tool, https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-016-0848-5, but I am looking for others.

Regards

Jane Sandall

I am on research leave in Sydney from 23rd October 2017 to 15th April 2018.
I am continuing with my current research and postgraduate student commitments, and please contact me by email to make an appointment.

Jane Sandall CBE PhD MSc BSc RM HV RN
Professor of Social Science and Women's Health
NIHR Senior Investigator
Lead Maternal Health Systems and Implementation Research Group
Lead maternity and women's health theme NIHR CLAHRC South London

Distinguished Visiting Scholar and Adjunct Professor
Centre for Midwifery, Child and Family Health,
Faculty of Health, University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007 Australia.

Department of Women and Children's Health
School of Life Course Science l Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine | King's College London I St. Thomas' Hospital London| SE1 7EH

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Skype | jsandall | mobile +61 (0) 416 195 697
EA Rebecca Danks | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 020 7188 3639

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/research/divisions/wh/index.aspx
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/research/divisions/wh/groups/maternalhealth/index.aspx
https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/jane.sandall.html
http://www.clahrc-southlondon.nihr.ac.uk/

Latest publications:
Beake S, Chang YS, Cheyne H, Spiby H, Sandall J, Bick D. Experiences of early labour management from perspectives of women, labour companions and health professionals: A systematic review of qualitative evidence. Midwifery. Volume 57, February 2018, Pages 69-84.

Vieira MC, White SL, Patel N, Seed PT, Briley AL, Sandall J, Welsh P, Sattar N, Nelson SM, Lawlor DA, Poston L. Prediction of uncomplicated pregnancies in obese women: a prospective multicentre study. BMC medicine. 2017 Nov 3;15 (1):194.
Turienzo, C. F., Brasa, C. C., Newsholme, W., Sandall, J., Chiodini, P. L., & Moore, D. A. (2017). Chagas disease among pregnant Latin American women in the United Kingdom: time for action, BMJ Glob Health. 2017; 2(4): e000478. Published online 2017 October 15.

[cid:image005.jpg@01D1E8FB.658A41D0]

[cid:image004.png@01D1E8F4.790D15E0]