Dear Colleagues,

We arepleased to inform you that the first PUS Seminar of 2018 will be taking place on Wednesday 31 January 2018 at 4.15pm inRoom QUE328 at LSE (map herehttp://www.lse.ac.uk/mapsAndDirections/home.aspx) when Markus Weisskopf and Ricarda Ziegler from Wissenshaft im Dialog in Germany will be presenting thefindings of the recent German ‘Science Barometer’ survey of public attitudes.

Subsequent seminars will be taking place on Wed 28 Feb, Wed 14 March, Wed25 April and Wed 30 May 2018 – always starting at 4.15pm in room QUE328 at LSE.

As usual,all are welcome and there is no need to book a place.  We hope to see you on 31 January.

Best wishes

Jane Gregory, MartinBauer, Simon Lock, Melanie Smallman