Hello Agnieszka

Just to mention that my recent textbook, The New Television Handbook (Routledge 2017) is very much based on the idea that theoretical ideas and creative practice interweave, and have done across media history. The book makes clear that practitioners have developed ways of thinking about the media, and thinkers have influenced practitioners.   Long may they continue to do so!  I'm hoping that when students use the book they will take on board an approach that refuses to separate 'practice' and 'theory'.

Pat. Holland
Bournemouth University