Dear Colleagues

Apologies for cross posting*

Please could someone supply the following article

J Extra Corpor Technol. 2017 Dec;49(4):283-290.

TEG-Directed Transfusion in Complex Cardiac Surgery: Impact on Blood Product Usage.

Fleming K1Redfern RE2March RL3Bobulski N1Kuehne M4Chen JT5Moront M4.

Kind regards

Lynden

Please email: [log in to unmask]

My working days are now Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am -3pm

Library and Knowledge Services

Direct Line: 01480 364245

Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Papworth Everard | Cambridge | CB23 3RE | Tel: 01480 830541 | Fax: 01480 364514

cid:image004.png@01D383BB.F9C7CBE0

Visit us: www.royalpapworth.nhs.uk

Support us: www.papworthhospitalcharity.org.uk

Tweet us: @RoyalPapworth

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoyalPapworth

We are a member of Cambridge University Health Partners